♦ Dương Huỳnh Thảo My ♦
Sales Engineer ANS Vietnam
PHONE “+84 938.140.396”
Delta Sensor VIỆT NAM
- Easy alignment of the sensor.
- Assured detection regardless of the transverse position of the product.
- Precise detection thanks to the narrow lateral field.
- Reliable detection because of the small analysing beam.
- Photosensitive cell that best suits application in rolling mills, despite scale and steam.
- Very low maintenance, virtually nil in some cases.
The Rota-Sonde DC2000 is a scanning sensor, which is sensitive to the infrared radiation emitted by hot products.
It is a self-contained detector including :
- An optoelectronic case with a protecting hood of the viewing port and a connector.
- A cooling plate with an adjustable mounting stand.
Because of its design and particularly its cast aluminium case, the Rota-Sonde DC2000 is specially adapted for the harsh environment of the Steel Industry (vibrations, heat, vapour and dust).
The detection field is scanned by a rotating polygonal mirror which reflects the infrared radiation from the product to the photocell
Because of the exclusive optical scanning principle, the Rota-Sonde DC2000 offers the following advantages :
- Easy alignment and reliable detection, regardless of the transverse position of the product, thanks to the large vertical field angle.
- Accurate detection because of the narrow lateral field.
- Reliable detection due to the small analysing beam.
All these features give accurate and reliable detection, whatever the dimensions and the temperature of the product, or its distance and its position in the scanned field.