♦ Dương Huỳnh Thảo My ♦
Sales Engineer ANS Vietnam
PHONE “+84 938.140.396”
Delta Sensor VIỆT NAM
- Easy alignment of the sensor with integrated laser pointer
- Assured detection regardless of the transverse position of the product
- Precise detection thanks to the narrow lateral field
- Reliable detection even in the presence of steam or dust thanks to the small analysing beam
- Photosensitive cell that best suits application in rolling mills, despite scale and steam
- Very low maintenance, virtually nil in some cases
The Rota-Sonde DC4000-L is a scanning hot metal detector for continuous caster and rolling mill applications, offering two sensitivity ranges and two self-monitoring functions.
The "high sensitivity" range enables detection of steel product at a temperature as low as 230 °C.
In this way, the Rota-Sonde DC4000-L is convenient for all hot metal detection applications in the Steel Industry and its self-monitoring facility optimises preventive maintenance.
Examples of applications
The Rota-Sonde DC4000-L is perfectly suitable for all detection applications of low-temperature rolled product or low emissivity materials such as hafnium.
It is also convenient for applications where a change in the process or material leads to major variations in the temperature of the product or its emissivity, as after quenching, or for special steels, etc...
If the apparent temperature of the material is uncertain during the design stage, the choice of the sensitivity range of the Rota-Sonde DC4000-L can be left to the time when it is commissioned.